Dr. Richard Couch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Couch?

mother of patient

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Dr couch and staff are very professional and thorough. Dr couch is a miracle worker. He saved my sons leg after a very near possiblity of losing leg in a near death motorcycle accident. We deeply appreciate and thank this wonderful orthopedic surgeon for all he has done. May god bless.

Posted on November 13th, 2012

I have used several orthopaedics over forty years and he is the best I have found in the Ocala region. I have had a sholder and both knees injured and all are great now.

Very caring and extremely cautious of my medical situations!

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

First knee replacement went better than I expected. Set to have other knee replaced by this caring and thorough doctor without preconceived notions based on a few negative reviews. He straighted one leg, soon both will be normal! Thank you Dr Couch!

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

Posted on March 30th, 2012

In 2010 I broke my leg and ankle. Dr. Couch was the surgeon recommended and available by MRMC. After the surgery was complete everything went down hill. My foot would turn black purple, the swelling was awful, my stitches wouldn't heal correctly, and my foot appeared crooked! He didn't even put a cast or a boot on it! He 'forgot' to write me up for physical therapy and then after 8 mthns of physical therapy i still couldn't walk properly. I sought out 2 second opinions. Both stated that my foot was put on incorrectly and that the surgey was botched!! I had to have a reconstructive surgeon in Tampa fix it! I was out of work for almost an entire year when it should have only been 8-12 weeks!!!!!!! DO NOT GO TO DR. COUCH!! He's a quack! And he's not even board certified. He's only Osteo Board Certified which is completely different!!! DO NOT BE FOOLED!

knee replacement

Posted on July 27th, 2011

This doctor caused me more pain then good. He was not the right doctor for me. He was in a hurry, but yet kept me in a room for over an hour waiting on him. Then when I ask the questions I felt were important, he could not give complete answers and just wanted out of the room and on to the next awaiting victim. Be careful who you believe and research your chooses of doctors. Just because someone has a degree does not mean they know how to use it for your best interest.

Beware

Posted on March 9th, 2011

I had successful surgery on my shoulder by Dr Couch. Because of this positive outcome, I later went to him for ankle surgery. I am worse after the ankle surgery than before I had it. When I tried to talk to him about this, he was very uncaring and didn't want to discuss it. I was also told by his office manager that a copy of my medical records were not available to me.

Don't do it!

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Couch did my ankle surgery. Was having problems even after he released me with "good health". Turns out he put my foot on crooked and now I have to see a specialist out of town! Though his office is very friendly, there was poor communication between the staff as far as my care. Couch very annoyed when I had many questions and was irritated that I wasn't healing quickly like I should. I should have gone to another doctor as soon as I noticed I wasn't getting any better.

THE BEST!!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

My husband and daughter both had surgery done by RC as well as myself,[shoulder, knee, and elbow]. I don't want to go to any one else as I think he is "The Best". Tells you the way it is. I need to have my knee looked at so I must see him again. I am glad I found him in Ocala.

Posted on August 13th, 2009