Dr. Richard B Councell Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard B Councell?

Dr Councell

Took time to confer with me in his office before my Pap smear. He listened to all of my concerns and did his best to help with my anxiety by explaining the procedures and options for treatment. He did great with the exam and was gentile and soft with his voice. He also did a breast exam and taught me how to self examine. His nurse was in the room the entire time and she was very good as well. I had made an appt here with no long waiting period as w other clinics. They got me in within a week of my call and were very thorough with their discussion after the exam was over. He made me feel what other drs hadn't which was cared for. Soooo many docs want to medicate everything that's wrong and he gave me options as I hate meds. Very pleased with the whole situation even if they gave THE ugliest waiting room chairs I've ever seen. ;)

Dr. Richard B Councell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.