Dr. Richard L Cox Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Cox Jr?

My husband had stents and a pacemaker. Because he did not stent one area that our doctor, who was there at the time, thought he should have, my husband threw a blood clot two days later and had a heart attack. Two days later he had to have a pacemaker. The day we arrived home from the hospital, his heart was racing and we called the office. We were told by the pacemaker nurse, she was leaving on maternity leave within the next 45 min and there was no one to see him. We live in a small town and she suggested I take him to see a local doctor!! I told her to throw his chart in the trash can, we would not be coming back. We do not use local doctors and one them did not put the pacemaker in my husbands chest. We feel if he had stented the spot, he would not have had a heart attack and possibly not have had to have a pacemaker

Highly recommend

The doctor listened to me and didn't waste time doing testing that had already been done, or make assumptions or unneccessary appts like other docs did. He found my blocked artery and saved my life in 2 days. He is experienced, thoughtful, smart and caring.