Dr. Richard Cullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Cullen?

i have been a patient of dr cullens forover 25 years and have found him to bea very caring physician. his diagnosiswere correct however if he had any doubtshe would send me for tests or to anotherphysiciani would not hesitate to recommend hisservices.

former patient

This Dr. spent all his time talking about himself and did not listen. I had a chronic problem and he overlooked this by not checking my prior records. This issue had been present for many years. He yelled in the HALLWAY about my condition to mhis nurse who told him it was on my record. I would not recommend this Dr. I gave him almost 2 yrs to help me. I found another internist.

Dr. Richard Cullen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.