Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Cunningham
Dr. Richard Cunningham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Cunningham is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Grossmont Hospital and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Cunningham has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 1 of 1
Im a patient from Japan and I really impressed about Dr. Richard Cunningham professional work and analytical skills. First I even I contacted him from Japan, the staff and Doctor's response time were very fast. Dr. Richard Cunningham helped me to understand reality of my Left After review of my Knee Joint condition and compare with my age he came up with ideal solutions. I highly recommend Dr. Richard Cunningham for who ever have Knee related injuries. His analytical skills and cutting edge of technologies promise you the best.
Dr. Cunningham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Sharp Memorial Hosp, San Diego, Ca
37 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1976
Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center
Dr. Richard Cunningham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnesthesia Service Medical Group Inc, 3626 Ruffin Rd, San Diego, CA
Dr. Richard Cunningham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.