Dr. Richard Dagostino Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Dagostino?

Thank You Dr.D'Agostino

Posted on December 31st, 2014

In 2001 I received by pass surgery from Dr. D'Agostino. I was given a 40% chance of making it due to severe blockages in both the left and right main arteries and having had a severe damaging heart attack. It's way past time to say thank you for 13 ( and counting) years of life to enjoy with my family that have included the weddings of my two daughters and the arrival of my awesome granddaughter Lily. During the last few years of visits to my cardiologist I have heard praises from them about Dr.D'Agostino and how lucky I was to have had him as my surgeon. I'm so gratefull. Thank you...thank you....thank you.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015