Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard J Damico has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Richard J Damico has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Richard J Damico has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 13
It was great to see a doctor that actually treats his patients rather than just refers them. I was able to get in to see him the same day for treatment of a painful cyst. He had a great bedside manner & made me feel comfortable, explaining what he was going to do. Before I new it, the procedure to remove it was over and I was so happy to have it gone. I highly recommend Dr. D'Amico
Dr. Richard J Damico accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
Locations & DirectionsPlattsburgh Medical Care, 675 State Route 3, Plattsburgh, NY
Dr. Richard J Damico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.