Dr. Richard D Adelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Adelman?

The Appointment process could be better but Dr. Adelman is excellent

Not recommended :(

Dr Adelman did a great job with the circumcision of my twin boys.The procedures(s) happened without a hitch, and we found Dr Adelman overall friendly and apparently very competent.There is only one problem--he told us he would give us a deal on the price of the circumcisions. Normally, he said, he would charge us $200 per circumcision, but for our twins he would charge $300 total. Never having paid anyone out-of-pocket for a circumcision, I thought that was a bit steep, but it sounded like he knew what he was doing, and he was recommended by someone I trusted, so I agreed to $300 for the pair.Afterthe circumcisions, wewent home satisfied, and I waited for the $300 bill. A few months later, sure enough, we got a statement for $300 minus about $15 for our insurance network discount. I gladly paid it, remembering that that was what we had agreed to. In hindsight, I probably should have wondered why the name of only one of my sons appeared on the statement. Six months after settling our account (or so I thought), we received ANOTHER $300 bill for the other son. After a lot of phone tag and double-checking, Dr Adelman's office (we never got to speak to him personally again--it was all through his billing department) gave us a "deal" that was still $100 more than what we had originally agreed to.Conclusion: if you want good friendly service with a chance of getting charged double, Dr Adelman is your man. Otherwise, skip it and find someone else.

I have gone to Dr Adelman for over ten years. He gives me good advice on my health and has kept me health. I know I can count on him to be there for me. All of my family (adult children) go to him. I Recommend him.

Would highly recommend!

Have had my family with Dr. Adelman for nearly 20 years and continue to be highly satisfied in every way.

Dr. Richard D Adelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.