Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard D Bingham has the following 3 specialties
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Richard D Bingham has the following 11 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Substance Abuse
Dr. Richard D Bingham has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard D Bingham is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 19
Dr. Bingham is well credentialed, but letters behind a name are useless without the interpersonal skills to work with such a diverse group of clients. Dr. Bingham is able to clearly articulate his view, absorb the perspective of both parents and children, and bring the family together to head in the right direction. Dr. Bingham has given my family expert advice, sage counsel, and valuable mentorship.
Dr. Bingham considers all elements involved in treatment: the patient, the family, the social circumstances, counseling, medication, and the dynamic nature of the developing child. He has shown a great deal of interest in the perspective my wife and I have of our children. He actively engages us in a way that builds our confidence in his abundant knowledge and wisdom while encouraging and enabling our active role in the treatment. While the challenges we face are ongoing, we see progress; we have found the right place for our family to work together with a superb professional and move forward with every visit.
Dr Bingham really knows his stuff. We were having massive troubles with our son. After going to Dr Bingham we found that Kaiser had mis-diagnosed our son so he was not getting the overall treatment he needed. Dr Bingham asked the questions that needed to be asked and diagnosed our son and put us on the right course of treatment. Without Dr Bingham's help our son would probably be residing in a treatment facility until he was 18.Thank you Dr Bingham.
33 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRichard Bingham Md, 1127 Oak St SE, Salem, OR
Dr. Richard D Bingham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OR.