Dr. Richard Drake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Drake?

Bad side manner is bad

Posted on April 19th, 2017

He is always late. He also works out of town, nurses can't reach him when it's emergency.

What a Super doctor!

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Dr Drake has a lot of compassion for his patients. He understands that you are going through a scary experience with having cancer. He puts his patients at ease by explaining every aspect of the treatment. I remember when I was waiting to be taken to surgery, Dr. Drake came to the hospital two hours early so that I could have medicine to calm my nerves. After I was taken to the OR, Dr. Drake let me hold his hand until I was put to sleep just because he knew I was scared.

Posted on July 29th, 2016

love the doctor at my first visit, he made my family an I feel so comfortable we forgot about our worries. he was very honest, understanding, professional and a very pleasing person to speak with. I love how he discuss every detail about all my questions and concerns and how nothing was rushed.. thank you Dr. Drake and your staff are all very lovely people from the time you go in till the time you leave his office everyone is so people friendly and very polite. Again thank you guys..

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Excellent doctor but you will wait to see him. Great bedside manner and very thorough

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Love love him, he is so comforting, it comes so natural for him! He made me whole again. Thank You Sooo much!!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I'm a registered nurse with a new diagnosis of ovarian cancer stage 3. Dr. Drake is the best there is in my books. After 30 plus years is nursing if met and talked to a very large number of physicians. None even come close to his excellence in care, diagnostics. bedside manner and knowledge. I do not believe they come any better than him.

Wonderful doctor.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Was very caring and has wonderful bedside manner. will run test to see for sure what my problem is.

Outstanding Physician!!

Posted on May 31st, 2015

Dr. Drake is an excellent physician. He really takes time with his patients to explain the diagnosis and the procedure, to answer all your questions and to understand how you are doing. His treatment recommendations have significantly improved an underlying condition, unlike previous physicians I have seen. He is a very skilled surgeon and a caring person. I wish all doctors were more like him!

Dr Drake is wonderful

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Such a kind person. I didn't know they made Drs like this anymore. I'll be working with him for a few more months but feel certain that when it's over, it will be over. Bittersweet but what he is here for.

Best Doctor EVER!

Posted on November 16th, 2012

Dr. Drake is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. His staff is on top of it and he knows what he is doing. The comments on here perfectly express how great he is....well except that one negative one. I've never had ANY issue with him. He's the best!

BEST DR AND STAFF EVER!

Posted on November 1st, 2011

3 years I was diagnosed with stage 3c ovarian cancer and met Dr Drake and his awsome staff. Together they saved my life! They always take time to answer my questions and concerns and I feel I have received the highest medical care there is. They are truly a group of highly educated, compassionate professionals who truly care about their patients.

wonderful and caring doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

I had a very large ovarian cyst and was referred by my OB/GYN to Dr. Drake since it could have been cancer. He answered all my questions and took as much time as I needed. He listened to my concerns and wishes and made me feel less afraid of the surgery that was necessary. As it turned out the cyst was not cancer and I only needed minimally invasive surgery. I came home a couple hours after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Drake to anyone who needed this kind of medical care.