Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard D Fox
Dr. Richard D Fox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and Jersey City, NJ (and 4 other locations). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Fox is affiliated with Hoboken University Medical Center and Jfk Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard D Fox has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 40
This doctor should be retired already. I don't even how how he drives to get to work. Forgetful and absolutely not focused on a patient. Do your self a favor and don't waste your time or money because you are not getting anywhere. I took my daughter there for three months for to get Accutane and for three months he kept forgetting to register her. Or he would give her to do a blood test and forget to require what needs to be checked so she ended up giving blood every week. My daughter is broken, crying everyday and not getting anywhere near her treatment because I decided she should see this doctor. You can get appointments whenever you want cause they don't have no patients at all. Disappointed :(
I struggled with acne a good portion of my life. I haven't had a horrendous break out in about 5 years and then out of no where my neck and jaw line was covered. I went to another dermatologist who spent no time with me and gave me a topical cream that didn't work at all. I went to Dr. Fox who gave me an antibiotic as well as a topical medication. It took about 2-3 months for my face to clear but we found the right regamine that worked for me. Dr. Fox took his time with me and answered all my questions. The staff has always been pleasant as well. My confidence is back and I'm back to being make up free. Also the doctor knew how pricey meds were so he gave me a ton of samples and coupons that helped me get one my antibiotic at $10 monthly and the topical med which is $578 I got entirely for free. Very happy with Dr. Fox.
Dr. Fox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1967
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Richard D Fox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard D Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.