Dr. Richard D Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Fox?

Waste of time and money. He won't help

This doctor should be retired already. I don't even how how he drives to get to work. Forgetful and absolutely not focused on a patient. Do your self a favor and don't waste your time or money because you are not getting anywhere. I took my daughter there for three months for to get Accutane and for three months he kept forgetting to register her. Or he would give her to do a blood test and forget to require what needs to be checked so she ended up giving blood every week. My daughter is broken, crying everyday and not getting anywhere near her treatment because I decided she should see this doctor. You can get appointments whenever you want cause they don't have no patients at all. Disappointed :(

I struggled with acne a good portion of my life. I haven't had a horrendous break out in about 5 years and then out of no where my neck and jaw line was covered. I went to another dermatologist who spent no time with me and gave me a topical cream that didn't work at all. I went to Dr. Fox who gave me an antibiotic as well as a topical medication. It took about 2-3 months for my face to clear but we found the right regamine that worked for me. Dr. Fox took his time with me and answered all my questions. The staff has always been pleasant as well. My confidence is back and I'm back to being make up free. Also the doctor knew how pricey meds were so he gave me a ton of samples and coupons that helped me get one my antibiotic at $10 monthly and the topical med which is $578 I got entirely for free. Very happy with Dr. Fox.