Dr. Richard Glassman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Glassman?

Breast reconstruction

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Breasts not uniform in shape /size. His nurse was fired. His wife thinks everyone is having an affair with her husband. Not professional at all.

Do not let him touch your face

Posted on February 18th, 2016

This doc may be great at boob jobs, but do not trust him with your face. He scarred my face with fractional CO2 laser. Additionally, he was weird and talked too much (idle chit chat) with his staff while doing the procedure. Perhaps if he focused more on the task at hand he would have done a better job. His office was filthy... look at sides of exam tables and baseboards... yuk.

Jacksonville's finest

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I had rhinoplasty and an excellent mini facelift. Dr. Glassman is an amazing surgeon and a great human. He understood what I wanted and gave me that and more. Wow!

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I love doctor Glassman he works with you in every way possible and he was the only doctor to work with burning my skin for radiation. He does a lot of work but he took the chance to reconstruction after many doctors said no because it was too weak. He is polite and compassionate. For me he is the best I could find and God bless him. I would recommend him to everyone!!!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

I paid $60 for a 2 minute consultation...my son is the one receiving the surgery. I wish I was paid $60.00 for 2 minutes! I could have emailed him a picture of what was going to be removed and emailed our insurance. It took me more time to fill out the paperwork than what he spent in the room explaining what he was going to do.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2014

I really liked Dr Glassman. He was nice and professional and did have a great bedside manner. I wasn't impressed with his front office staff because sometimes they were rude and did ignore you while you were in the waiting room. That being said it was really just one lady and everyone else was WONDERFUL. I'm considering him for a few more procedures but I haven't decided yet.

Not very please with results

Posted on February 15th, 2012

I could not recommend this doctor. Average wait times in the office were at or over an hour and 1 appt was even cancelled while we were waiting (and many patients waiting - WAY overbooked in my opinion). I heard the office staff tell someone on the phone the doctor was seeing patients in the office and then noticed he walked into the office from an outside door 45 mins later. On surgery day, it went double the time we were told and no one updated us as to why it took so long. The hospital staff informed me that he is normally at least an hour late for each surgery. I believe he is knowledgeable but am unhappy with the overall experience and would not return in the future for additional services.

Dr. Glassmann is the best

Posted on July 4th, 2011

Dr. Glassman is very talented, caring, and experienced plastic surgeon. He performed my breast reconstruction after breast cancer. The results are truly amazing! On occasion the wait to see him can be long. However, that is a small price to pay to get outstanding results.

amazing plastic surgeon

Posted on December 13th, 2010

yes, at times waiting for dr. glassman was long but you have to remember that he is a sought after doctor. he performed my nose reconstruction and it was absolutely amazing. it turned out better than i ever could have expected. i am so happy with dr. glassman, he is an amazing plastic surgeon!

co2 surgery

Posted on September 11th, 2010

Dr. Glassman was very professional and had a great bedside manner. He really knows what he is talking about and very experienced. My results have been outstanding!

Office support

Posted on August 10th, 2010

requesting information from office manager is an exercise in how to be ignored. The worst example of professionalism I have ever encountered

Posted on November 27th, 2017