Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Richard Kane
Dr. Richard Kane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with other offices in Raleigh, NC and Raleigh, NC (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kane is affiliated with Duke Raleigh Hospital, Rex Healthcare Inc. and Wake Med Raleigh Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kane has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Richard Kane has the following 3 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Richard Kane is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Kane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Duke Raleigh Hospital
Rex Healthcare Inc.
Wake Med Raleigh Campus
WakeMed Cary Hospital
Wake Med Ctr
Raleigh Community Hospital
Wake County Hospital System
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Kane, MD - Urology in Raleigh, NC, in this video.
Dr. Richard Kane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.