Dr. Richard Rhodes Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rhodes Jr?

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Dr. Rhodes has treated our sons for a total of 8 breaks...that's right, 8 breaks from sports related injuries. Dr. Rhodes has the best bed side manner with young athletes and gets the back up and running. I wouldn't take my sons anywhere else. I recommend him to all our friends and family!

Posted on September 18th, 2015

He replaced two knees and the pain and recovery was kept at a minimum because of his pre-op preparation and post op planning. I would suggest that anyone who has a knee to replace chooses this surgeon

The Best

Posted on December 18th, 2013

Dr. Rhodes did a 2 compartment knee replacement a year ago and I have a pain free life back. I found him to be friendly, genuine, straight forward, compassionate, and highly skilled. I would, and have, recommended him to others who are suffering with knee pain. No surgery is fun but he and his staff made mine a positive experience with an exceptional outcome.

Pleased

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Undoubtedly one of the best orthopaedic surgeons in North Texas. He operates at least two days each week, so his office is very busy on "office days". Very thorough, and uses the latest and best techniques that provide fast recovery.

Dr. Rhodes is amazing!

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Just did surgery on my knee (a partial knee replacement) and I was up and walking in no time at all. I have to have my other knee done and I am actually grateful that Dr Rhodes will be the one doing it. He is the best!

Missing Doc Rhodes

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Doc Rhodes performed two total hip replacements on my wife, one torn rotator cuff and tigger finger. All were expertly done with no adverse after effect. My wife loved her Doctor so much that she endure her pain for four months when he was available. Her trust in Doctor Rhodes ability was unwaving. He also has been taking care of myself for numerous legs,arms,eblow and neck. We were very sorry to lose a very excellent doctor and friend.

Posted on November 15th, 2017