Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard J Dagostino
Dr. Richard J Dagostino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Dagostino is affiliated with Hospital for Special Surgery. Dr. Dagostino has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard J Dagostino has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard J Dagostino has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Richard J Dagostino has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard J Dagostino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Dagostino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Richard J Dagostino accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Of Manhasset Pc, 600 Northern Blvd Ste 300, Great Neck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard J Dagostino in this video.
Dr. Richard J Dagostino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.