Dr. Richard Daniels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Daniels?

World Class Dr.!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

He is a one of a kind Dr. 110% recommend him! Top notch! I had an emergency surgery he took wonderful care of me before and after surgery. When I went home and had questions he would call me back within 20 minutes on a sunday evening. He is always caring and sincere. It is not often you find a sincere Dr. I wouldn't go to anyone else, and I live thousands of miles away.

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

I had heard "great" things about Dr. Daniels. I saw him for a second opinion on an upcoming surgery, personally I was not impressed. His tone and attitude was not what I expected. He was very short with me when I asked question's; he even became cocky with me at one point and said, "maybe you will understand what I am trying to say if I draw you a picture." My thought is ... perhaps it is a health insurance issue? After all medical assistance does not cover all costs.

Posted on January 18th, 2017