Dr. Richard Deamer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Deamer?

28 y.o. newly divorced

I'm very thankful my mother-in-law's sister who adopted boys Dr. Deamer "helped" referred me to him. Thirty years ago, I was in my late 20's, recently divorced. Dr. Deamer recognized the source of my panic anxiety was early childhood trauma my divorce triggered. He facilitated my getting in touch with these early memories but I was unable at that time to contain them. I left choosing to return to the family who'd been so wounding. Only after my mother's death have I felt safe enough to be present to the emotional, psychological and physical harm of my childhood. I highly recommend Dr. Deamer as a talented physician. Appreciatively, your former patient.

Saw my son 20 years ago and gave exact future outcome

My son and I saw Dr. Deamer about twenty years ago. He evaluated my son and began to treat him. My son did excellently under his care. He told me that if my son did not continue treatment, he would end up in prison. This was shocking as we were a run of the mill middle class family with no criminals in our history. He dropped from treatment about three years later. He began doing poorly and just as Dr. Deamer predicted, he ended up in prison. I wish I had followed his advice. Things would be different now. I found Dr. Deamer to be one of the most kind hearted human beings I have ever known and he treated our whole family that way. You really get to know doctors when you work in the psychiatric business where I have worked for 36 years. And to this date I have never met a finer doctor than Dr. Deamer. I have not seen him in over 20 years but I will never forget the treatment he gave to my son and the hope he provided for our family. I wished I still lived in Ventura County. Maybe he could have helped us now.