Dr. Richard Debehnke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Debehnke?

Patient for past 15 year

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

This MD is an outstanding diagnostician. He prescribes and treats with outstanding accuracy any medical needs I might have. I highly reccomend this brilliant doctor. He cares. My family and I feel fortunate to be under his care. The office staff is improving.

15 minutes.

Posted on November 9th, 2009

I'm a patient of Dr DeBehnke. He does one thing that bugs me. He just gets up and leaves the exam room after 15 minutes. I don't know it there is a silent signal on his computer screen. Sometimes I have to chase him, to ask additional questions. His nurse rarely returns my phone calls.

Good Doctor, WORST staff EVER

Posted on June 26th, 2008

I was a patient of Dr. Debehnke's for over 5 yrs. I never went in to get a "fix" but, I always was made to feel as though I was. I was even told by him (when seeking help for pregnancy nausea, first few weeks in,)that ..."in some countries women crush read brick & sprinkle it on their tongue..." to help w/ nausea. I was so stunned I just sat there! I though HE was getting into the free samples. He is sympathetic though. I happened to arrive @ a hospital one night via ambulance & when he saw me roll in he just looked so saddened & worried. I did like him. The staff however, are on some sort of powere trip. I HATE the staff! You could be standing right in front of them for 5-7 minutes (trust me I've done it, I'm not exajerating) and they'll a.)stay on their personal phone call. b.) finish their "water-cooler" conversaion or c.)print crap that can wait (50pgs long)AND THEN when they decide to acknowledge you they tell you to check out @ another floor (the other floor is the same way). It was mainly for this reason that I stopped going to see him. I just decided one day that enough was enough. They don't care anyway.

Posted on March 11th, 2017