Dr. Richard J Defranco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Defranco?

Did right by me.

Had to see doctor for a mandated physical. This man took time out of his personal time to address a wrong by going out of his way and verifying my problem. This helped to reduce anxiety and made me feel as if he was willing to verify my claim. He is obviously educated as to his field and is regularly confronted by addicts who tend toward being dishonest. His manner and attitude portray a sympathetic and caring physician. I highly recommend him for those in need of opiate addiction treatment.

Reality

I have a 45 year addiction history and find this man to be one of the best going back to the first MMT program in Cleveland. Addicts tend to whine when denied their desires. If you play fair (i.e. honesty), he is going to help you.

writes prescriptions and then forgets he writes them

Wrote a friend a prescription for amphedimines and when it came up in the urine screen he was going to make him sign a contact and take his take home methodone and he is not the first, he is cutting people left and right for not going to meetings which is crazy how many meetings does he attend and I know for a fact 30 percent of people who go to meetings use because of how the meetings depressed them or the stories were so freakin sad it triggers bad feelings that they want to forget with drugs. He should do his homework on meetings before he takes peoples meds for not going

He wrote me a prescription and I used it for a year and lost my insurance, I could of gotten for free from the manufacture but he refused to sign the paper. He didn't even come in himself to tell me that he wouldn't sign it. I made my daughter miss a job interview to get me there and he wouldn't even come in the room. Then he tells the insurance company it was a one time thing and i have a refill of 5 if your gonna lie do it right.

Sue Velez

Wow...what can I say..!! Dr.DeFranco is a life saver...I came to him as a desperate woman in need of compassion and understanding. He is not just a pr ...

Dr. Richard J Defranco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.