More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Deklotz
Dr. Richard Deklotz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Portland, OR and Portland, OR (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Deklotz is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Deklotz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Richard Deklotz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Deklotz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Deklotz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.