Have you seen Dr. Richard H Demir?

Pain

I began seeing Dr. Demir in 2016. I was on high doses of pain medicine from my Pain Management doc. Pain Management never bothered to make a diagnosis. They just put needles in my back and gave me oxys. I was so tired all the time I could barely go to work 3 - 4 hours a day. Dr. Demir cared. he did tests, sent me to an Intestine Doc and did laparoscopy. He diagnosed endometriosis. I have been treated with Lupron. He has made me feel way better. he reduced my oxys to a point I can work all day. I am able to live my life again. I could not be happier. I hear about all the deaths on opiods and think that could have been me without Dr. demir and his staff. Thank you all !!

Gets to the root of the problem

Dr. Demir really cares and do everything within his power to get you better

Presacral Neurectomy

I have had pain in my pelvis for years. I have had 17 surgeries including removal of my uterus. I have been on lupron five different times. Finally I was told to get a presacral neurectomy. I shopped for doctors for several months before I found Dr. Demir. Many doctors who said they treated endometriosis and pelvic pain could not do this procedure. Dr. Demir did my presacral neurectomy at Central Phoenix Surgery Center. I went home a little while afterwards. Three months later my pain is 80% reduced. For a chronic pain sufferer this is a Godsend. I am glad I finally found Dr. Demir.

Thank you for your time you spent with me. I was impressed with the detail response to my questions. He is very knowledgable. He was very patient and listened to all my concerns. I also like that the wait time wasn't long and the evening hours are a plus.

I chose Dr. Demir for my laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy over the doc I was referred to in San Diego. Stephanie got me in the office the next day. Dr. Demir gave me pages of information on my condition and on what he could do to help me. True to form I had my surgery as an out-patient. The home nurse saw me several times and always made certain I had everything I needed. This was a great experience.

Saved My baby

I have an incompetent cervix from a cone biopsy years ago. I lost babies at 24 and 22 weeks before I found Dr. Demir. Abby Loopers had him on the website. I went last year and had a TAC done laparoscopically. I delivered with a C-Section last week. My pregnancy lasted 37 weeks and ended soon after I broke my water. I have never been happier. Thank you for the fine TAC Dr. Demir.

Seamless experience across

Pain Free

I have been in Dr. Demir's pelvic pain program for two years. I had seen many doctors before and had six different surgeries. The problem was they were all GYNes. Desert Women's Care was different. I got sent for lots of imaging, I had to see Dr. Zydaeh the GI and eventually I saw Dr. Wong the Neurologist. I had a pinched nerve in my back. It is now corrected and I feel great. Before seeing Dr. Demir I was recommended to have a hysterectomy and get my ovaries out. That Doctor said that would fix my pain. Here I am pain free and I still have my uterus.

Amazing doctor!!

Dr Demir was very straight forward with me and that's what I liked about him! He doesn't sugar coat anything and is very honest!!! Staff was super friendly and my surgery went quick and well! I barely have any scars!

I just entered the pain program and am very impressed with the thoroughness. The staff is excellent. Karina did my ultrasound and found things my last doctor missed. I now have real hope I will get an answer for my pain.

Big Cist

I saw Dr. Demir at Florence Hospital. I went to the ER with bad pain. They said I had a 12 cm cist on my right ovary. My girlfriend had one half that size and had a C-Section cut on her stomach when her surgery was over. I was so scared. Dr. Demir took it out with three little incisions and I went home in two hours.

LTAC in Scottsdale

My Maternal - Fetal Doc sent me to talk about a LTAC. I had some problems in prior pregnancies and was worried about another pregnancy without help. Dr. Demir put my mind at ease and did my procedure with a scope and little incisions. I am so happy I did not go to Dr. Haney in Chicago for a laparotomy.

Dr. Richard H Demir is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.

Dr. Richard H Demir Is this you?