Dr. Richard J Depersio Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Depersio?

Great dr

Best ENT in knoxville , spends time with you, helps you understand your condition, listens to you

Absolutely the best in facial plastic surgery. Dr Depersio performed rhinoplasty on me 26 years ago & I was thrilled with my results. Seven weeks ago he did upper & lower blephorplasty on my eyes and laser resurfacing. I am again, thrilled. I saw him 10 years ago about blephorplasty on my upper lids, he said he would need to do the lower lids as well. I just didnt see it and did not do the procedure. Within a few years I could see he was right. Finally decided to just go ahead & do it. Thankful he knew what needed to be done & just didn't do what I thought I needed. Office wait time can be long & he is worth every minute of the wait.

Very experienced doctor with professional attitude. He was the only doctor that didn't want to remove my salivary gland (which has lots of nerve issues) that had stones in it. He performed a very simple surgery to remove the stone that was causing the problem. I would recommend him to anyone.

One of the greatest doctors in Tennessee!

Dr. Richard J Depersio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Powell, TN.