Dr. Richard Diamond Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Richard Diamond?

saved my life

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Sometimes you have to wait in his office. One reason is because he has plots of pts and also because he spends time with each pt. Never rushes you & answers all your questions. I would never go to anyone else. He's been my oncologist for over 3 yrs. For the person who thinks he has no bedside manner you didn't get to know him very well.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Good luck. I have sat in his office from 1-3 hours waiting to see him. His scheduling and promptness is extremely poor. No cancer patient should have to wait even an hour to see his doctor! Needless to say I am happily with another, more respectful doctor.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I have been to many doctors with my mom but no other doctor has given her the attention and medical care that Dr.Diamond has. I highly recommend him. Dr. Diamond is at the top of the line. He is an excellent doctor.

Diagnosis

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Had a PET scan done. He read the written results and advised me of only 1 or 4 issues found on the scan....never mentioned the other 3. When an oncology nurse (friend of family) reviewed the report, SHE said that the report also indicated bilateral growths on my tonsils, are large lesion (growth) on my right kindey with the recommendation that I have a follow up MRI, and an enlarged prostate. Don't we think that, if nothing else, he told me about those findings rather than have to learn from another party?????????? Requesting my records this week...moving on to another Dr.......One last comment...with all the tests he's recommended, he still can't tell me if I have cancer or not....his theory is lets wait and see if the condition gets worse in 3 months....NO FRIGGIN WAY!

dr diamond

Posted on March 10th, 2010

He has no bedside manner what so ever, maybe he is better with the elderly but surely not anyone 25-35

Posted on May 18th, 2017