Dr. Richard Dickerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Dickerman?

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr.Dickerman the GREATEST !! His Staff is the GREATEST Also.

INCREDIBLE SURGEON

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr. Dickerman is AWESOME. I had many health issue from 2003 thru 2007 concerning my kidney failure. I fill like on more than one occasion Dr. Dickerman's skill as a surgeon and his knowledge helped save my life. He is very dedicated to the care of his patients. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Overrated

Posted on November 28th, 2015

Almost impossable to get the office to return a call, then out of the blue they decide to refer you somewhere else without an explaination. Once visit its we need to schedule surgery and will get with you, the next call is the office decided to refer you. Either the Dr is BiPolar or his staff is going around his decisions.

Dr Dickerman is WONDERFUL-100 stars

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Dr. Dickerman saved me SEVERAL times, I do not want any other surgeon. I had my transplant (kidney & pancreas) in OH in 2001 and had several problems afterward. Dr. Dickerman fixed me up, he has never left my pain untreated, or anything else. He is an EXTREMELY GOOD SURGEON. He tells you what he is going to do and what he expects you to do. Dr. Dickerman has done all my surgeries since 2001. I too am doing well. after almost 15 years. All is well if you just follow his instructions. If you don’t like his bedside manner tough, get over it, you are still alive!! If you think you waited to long remember he is a very busy surgeon and has emergencies that come up(he does transplants that need to be done in a timely manner), it might be you causing people to wait next time. So Please be kind to him, even if you are very sick, SMILE when you see him, go prepared (a list of medications with doses, if you have relevant materials from other doctors take them) Please Remember he sees patients who very ill or post op they too are in pain and miserable, but it isn’t Dr. Dickermans fault. It probably wont hurt you to SMILE when you see him.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Horrible experience after a simple surgery. Major pain untreated and primary care doctor's wishes ignored. He even argued with PCP on the phone. Awful bedside manner and very cold.

Best and accurate Surgeon I know!

Posted on May 8th, 2012

where it counts

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

Dr.Dickerman performed my kidney transplant 25 years ago this May I have had no problems related to his work. I was very excited to find out and have Dr. Dickerman fix my double hernia.A very skilled doctor!!! Thank you Dr. Dickerman.

Posted on July 28th, 2017