Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard C Diehl Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Diehl is the most personable and caring doctor I have ever experienced. He pushes the envelope a bit, in encouraging patients to "get fit," but I receive that from a doctor that I know cares and goes above and beyond to make sure you understand your condition and treament. It has been 14 years since I had knee surgery with Dr. Diehl and I still have not forgotten what an amazing doctor and good man he is. I am so thankful for his expertise and care.
I'm a physical therapist and worked at Hunt. Mem. Hosp. for 12 yrs., in a daily working relationship w/ Dr. Diehl. He was always a pleasure to work with and his patients are treated w/ respect and concern. He replaced both of my mothers knees, one 13 yrs ago the other "19" yrs ago and she's not had a bit of trouble w/ them. At 81 yrs old now, Pat is still independent!!! We LOVE Dr. Diehl and believe you will too.
I went to this guy based on the ratings. $280 in xrays & 1st visit. Doesn't see anything. Says come back with MRIs. I do & he spends 10 minutes looking at them and says he doesn't see anything. Charges $100 for his "I don't know" opinion. DO WE REALLY HAVE TO PAY DOCTORS FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOBS???!!!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Diehl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Huntington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Richard C Diehl Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCongress Medical Surgery Center Llc, 800 S Raymond Ave, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Richard C Diehl Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.