Dr. Richard Diehl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Diehl?

Extremely thorough examination. Best personality in an orthopedic surgeon yet!

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr Diehl discovered an orthopedic problem that another doc had completely missed. The level of examination was so far beyond any other orthopedic doc. I was surprised how much other docs never checked for potential problems before rendering a an opinion.

Words can't describe how wonderful this doctor is....

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Dr. Diehl is the most personable and caring doctor I have ever experienced. He pushes the envelope a bit, in encouraging patients to "get fit," but I receive that from a doctor that I know cares and goes above and beyond to make sure you understand your condition and treament. It has been 14 years since I had knee surgery with Dr. Diehl and I still have not forgotten what an amazing doctor and good man he is. I am so thankful for his expertise and care.

Pat P. and Kelli R.

Posted on April 24th, 2012

I'm a physical therapist and worked at Hunt. Mem. Hosp. for 12 yrs., in a daily working relationship w/ Dr. Diehl. He was always a pleasure to work with and his patients are treated w/ respect and concern. He replaced both of my mothers knees, one 13 yrs ago the other "19" yrs ago and she's not had a bit of trouble w/ them. At 81 yrs old now, Pat is still independent!!! We LOVE Dr. Diehl and believe you will too.

Bull crap, don't believe the good reviews

Posted on January 11th, 2012

I went to this guy based on the ratings. $280 in xrays & 1st visit. Doesn't see anything. Says come back with MRIs. I do & he spends 10 minutes looking at them and says he doesn't see anything. Charges $100 for his "I don't know" opinion. DO WE REALLY HAVE TO PAY DOCTORS FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOBS???!!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Great Dr. Very nice and respectful of patient....and smart also

Rare Find

Posted on July 16th, 2010

Spends the necessary time to insure you understand the details and options for your condition (I 2 bad knees). Provides several cautious solutions prior to recommending surgery. A surgeon that cares, spends time with patients and answers all your questions before you ask!!!!!! This is a GREAT doctor.

Posted on October 10th, 2009

I think he is an awesome Dr. He does not push me into treatments/surgery I do not need at the present time. He promotes exercise and weight management to help with my arthritis. I think he is fantastic .

Posted on September 22nd, 2017