Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard J Dinsdale has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 52
When we moved here 7 years ago we searched for a PC that we felt could treat our medical needs as well as a PC who cared and had a pleasant personality and listened to our needs. Well Dr. Dinesdale is the best! He always takes the time to listen and discover solutions for some minor problems. Never have we felt scuffed off or felt that we weren't important. I would highly recommend him to all who wants a professional Dr. to go to!
The providers are great, the referral office staff is horrible! It took 2 months to get a referral and this was for a surgery!!! Plus when I requested to get a copy of the referral they send me another patient's referral! Big Hipaa violation! I wonder where my referral went! When I called back the office manager wouldn't even talk to me, twice! When you call in you have to wait a long time since they only take same day appointments, but not enough staff to handle the phones when you are the 12th caller. Beware of this office!
i was seeing dinsdale for the convenience of being close to home and work. WHAT A MISTAKE! i even took my kids to him. i was always disappointed in the wait time, and then most of the time i didnt even see the dr. i was seen by whoever could see me at the moment. last time i was there i had taken my daughter because she was consistently complaining of abdomen pain. she was maybe 7 at the time. he prescribed her a narcotic cough syrup and sent us on our way! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? we havent been back since, and if you are smart, YOU WILL AVOID THIS DOCTOR!
Dr. Dinsdale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Fairview Health System
Dr. Richard J Dinsdale accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDesert Grove Family Medical, 1855 N Stapley Dr, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Richard J Dinsdale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.