Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Dixon
Dr. Richard Dixon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dixon is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Dixon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Richard Dixon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Dixon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Fort Worth
26 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6451 Brentwood Stair Rd, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Richard Dixon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.