Dr. Richard S Dobrusin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Dobrusin?

This doctor actually spends time with his patients.

I have been to see Dr. Dobrusin twice. He is knowledgeable, kind, patient and won't prescribe medication unless he feels it is really necessary and the patient is comfortable taking it.

Best doctor I have ever had. Ever. He cares, He listens. He takes the time he needs to understand the problem and I have never left his office feeling like I was being pushed out the door to get to the next patient. He cares; did I say that enough?

DR. DOBRUSIN IS THE VERY BEST!

He's an awesome caring person! He is very friendly and will let you take charge of your own health .

I've never had a Dr as knowlegable as Dr. Dobrusen has been. He knows his stuff and won't steer you wrong. He's very friendly and thorough.. Nothing gets past him. Efficient and effective and knows who you are, you're not just a number. Saved my life a few times and his staff is nice too. And he's handsome too.

Best Doctor ever!

I have seen Dr. "D" for many years and trust him with my health. Great!

Excellent for newborn circumcision and care

He was wonderfully witty, knowledgeable, spoke fast but answered all questions patiently and with understandable language. He was SO gentle and careful with my baby boy, especially during and after the circumcision, understanding both of our reactions and allowing time before trying to answer questions. AND he is a certified Mohel, and upheld the 8 day rule. So my rabbi accepts his circumcision for the naming ceremony! Awesome! He's a great do and you can tell he loves what he does. We did have to wait awhile in the waiting room despite an appt. AND I paid cash, but my insurance was charged as well, leaving a refund for me later. They did not notify me, and I had to really pull teeth to get then to follow through. Just be on too of explanations of benefits.

Office staff is very inefficient

Physician is ok but office staff is not helpful at all.

Do NOT go here. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

After days of calling my pharmacy for refills, the only recourse was to make an appointment to see a doctor. After what seems like hours a doctor will finally see you, just to tell you to call the pharmacy to request refills. The office staff are inept and would be better off hiring chimpanzees.For example: A heart monitor was ordered by my doctor and I was told to schedule one with the gals up front. I scheduled one for the following day to be picked up at 3:00pm. I show up 1/2 hour early. I was called to the back and was told that they don't have a monitor and there must have been a scheduling glitch. I re-scheduled one for the following day at the same time. Once again I showed up 1/2 hour early. At 3:00 I was told AGAIN that all the monitors had been given out already.Dr. Bruce is a good physician. Too bad he is associated with such incompetent staff and co-doctors.

Dr. Richard S Dobrusin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.