Dr. Richard Dobson Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Understands @ a patients level

does and takes whatever it takes to help you. I always thought I was on my own with my problems, until I saw Dr. Dobson. He's so good, I'm not sure if I can move back to my paradise state of Florida,because I would miss his care that much. As you have read this gentlemen has 29 years of experiance !

Dr. Richard Dobson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.