Dr. Richard Dolsky Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Richard Dolsky?

Disappointed

I love Dr. Dolskey, he did my first breast augmentation and it was amazing! Some people see his bed side manner as cold but once you get to know him he is great! Went back of or my second augmentation due to a deflation 7 years later and 2 kids later;) he lifted my breasts and gave my liposuction in my stomach, 2 years later my breast are still uneven( after I spoke with the girls on the phone several times they assured me it would be ok) my breasts don't look lifted and my scares are a mess and painful. I went to another surgeon 2 months ago for a second opinion and he couldn't believe I had a lift :( I consulted about a tummy tuck instead of lipo suction and Dr. Dolskey recommended against it. So he retired after I spent all of my savings had to get my family to help me for 2 weeks with my 2 small children and drove 40 mins each way for every appt. I called the doc he sold his records to and they to not give any compensation for unhappy patience. So by breasts are a mess and my lipo is very uneven wish I had got that tummy tuck and the doc didn't retire after my surgery. I sure don't have the 10,000.00 dollar body I paid for and I am a small girl that works out a lot! Very disappointed.

I highly, very highly reccommend Dr. Dolsky..talk about being ethical, honest and professional. I am big on honesty and do not just being told what I want to hear. I don't want a doctor who will just do what I THINK I should have done...I want someone to say, "No", if it is something that is not needed or recommended in a MD's professional opinion. You can be easily taken advantage of in today's day and age. Dr. Dolsky does not sugar coat reality or results! His accomplishments and accoloades in the medical field are hard to beat, not easy finding a triple board certified plastic surgeon...must easier to find a double board certified plastic surgeon. He is on time for his office visits and his procedure...has I have had my nose, breast and minor lipo..his staff at the surgery center makes you feel comfortable and are so caring. His office staff..well, what can I say, the girls are a hoot! I have all the confidence in the world in Dr. Dolsky.

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Dolsky and my mom has had one and we couldn't be more pleased. His office staff and the staff at the surgical center are friendly, compassionate, knowledgable and informative--in short, great! Dr. Dolsky is a real artist and a wonderful surgeon. I would recommend him to everyone!

no compassion!

Dr. Richard Dolsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.