Dr. Richard A Domsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Domsky?

COMPLAINTS FILED VILLAGE AT NEWTOWN MEDICAL CENTER

Dr Domsky is listed as Pain Management for Village at Newtown Medical Center. My family has been active patients there for 13 years. I am a chronic pain patient treated by a referred specialist. My husband is a senior citizen cardiac patient treated by a specialist. We asked VANMC to see our medical records. An hour later, the office manager, Lynn called and I was threatened and told we were(suddenly and without any legal cause) terminated as patients. We've been denied access to our records, referral services and all Doctor's medical sevices. Complaints were filed against Village at Newtown Medical Center and John Lawless on 1-26-18 with the Federal Health and Human Services Patients Rights. Additional complaints will be filed with the State of PA

No No for Domsky

He is HORRIBLE. He's rude & acted like I was looking for drugs. He disrespected my primary physician and acted like he knew everything. He couldn't even bring himself to look at me while talking to me. Didn't believe me when I told him my symptoms. I will never go back to Dr. Domsky. But... the staff at the Somers Point office are extremely nice and caring. Complete opposites.

Dr, Domsky is the best. I never had any issues. I looked forward to my appointments. He took a great interest into my back issues. I felt like I was talking with a friend. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

He is the best Doctor and has help me deal with my back.

Worst doctor ever!!! I mean ever!!!

Look into where he went to med school. That alone should say everything. He should be stripped of his medical license. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!

Horrible Doctor

Did not listen or care about my significant injuries.

Dr. Richard A Domsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.