Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard M Dondiego has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Richard M Dondiego has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 20
I'm sorry, but I don't feel as if this is a doctor anyone should see. Sadly, I see so many elderly patients go to him. He rushes you. He doesn't listen. Even if you work up the courage to tell him something, he tells you that you're wrong. His personal appearance to me does not show "professionalism" nor "doctor". The rooms have no privacy, so when he tells you what's wrong with you or what you're doing wrong, everyone in the entire office hears it. Making an appointment is sometimes nearly impossible. They rarely answer the phone or return your calls. The lady at the front desk is rude. I've watched her interact with patients and she treats them as if they're beneath her and she looks at them as if she's disgusted by them. The only good thing about the entire establishment is the CMA. She is the only one that halfway has a pleasant demeanor and/or interacts with patients. Sadly, it is hit and miss with her. Sometimes she is just as anti social as the other lady.
This so-called Dr. sees my mother. She is 82 years -old, weighs 97 lbs. She is weak, losing weight, he prescribed last month her a pill to take everyday to make her eat. He WROTE the SAME prescription for her yesterday. The pill is making her weaker!! I told her to stop taking it. He is a jerk who thinks my mother is an idiot and she STILL likes going to him. Whatever you do, DO NOT go to this doctor!! And by the way we waited TWO hours for her to see him yesterday...
Dr. Dondiego is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1981
Richmond University Medical Center
Dr. Richard M Dondiego accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDR FRANCES DECHURCH AND ASSOCIATES, 829 S Scales St, Reidsville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard M Dondiego, MD - Family Medicine in Reidsville, NC, in this video.
Dr. Richard M Dondiego is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reidsville, NC.