Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Donner
Dr. Richard Donner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in King Of Prussia, PA, with other offices in Chalfont, PA and Springfield, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Donner is affiliated with Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester and Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Donner has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
- Heart Transplantation
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Donner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees
Chop Clinical Associates
West Jersey Hospital-Camden
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
41 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Richard Donner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Donner in this video.
Dr. Richard Donner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.