Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Donnini has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Showing 5 of 43
I know My husband followed his pain contract, they were way below the standards of care! They tried to say he had codine in his system the first time. Heck even their own addict specialist said that was a metabolite of morphine. Then the last test, they said he had alcohol in his system??? Please he never drank! He had been on pain meds for many years. Everyday products you use contain alcohol! So his NP at the time, cut him off of meds he had been on for 17 years until his next appt, because the last test was inconclusive, which meant they couldn't read it??? They screwed up and he passed away because of their negligence! He never once broke his pain contract, so unless you know the full story of everyone on here giving bad ratings, keep your opinion to yourself on how we feel.
Dr. Donnini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Richard M Donnini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard M Donnini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.