Dr. Richard Druyetis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Druyetis?

I wish he'd come back!!

Through good times and rough times, this doctor has been there for the last 7 years. He has been out on leave and I wish he would come back. He is kind and caring, extremely knowledgeable, never makes me feel like he is trying to rush me and always makes me feel like I am his most important patient. He is almost always on time and I miss him. Come back soon!

Alex Ciriello

Simply the BEST in every respect-------Wish we had more like him

Excellent

Incredible combination of clinical skill and remarkable bedside manner. Both careful and caring.

Birth Control