3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard G Dukes?

Unethical. Unprofessional.

Wonderful Physician ...

Dr. Dukes, Jessica Roberts (FNP.BC) and his entire staff are the most caring group of health care providers I have ever entrusted with my health. They provide prompt, caring, empathetic and non-rushed personal service. Both Dr. Dukes and Jessica are warm and genuine, ask clear and concise questions in their evaluations, are excellent listeners, then offer conclusions on how best to treat their patients. I cannot thank them enough for all their assistance.

Unprofessional

Excellent Physician!

Very caring, understanding, prompt and with lots of knowledge! It is difficult to find an excellent facility, but when the primary physician is excellent as well...that is certainly a rarity! Dr. Dukes has a great bedside manner about him that makes you feel comfortable; especially when there is some anxiety when going tot he Dr's (something I always deal with.) I work rather far away from this office, but I will continue to make the trip when I need to be seen as it is well worth the distance. I would certainly recommend Dr. Dukes and Physicians Express Care to anybody!

ER Treatment at Northside Canton Hospital

Dr. Dukes was my ER doctor when I came in incredible back pain after an aborted MRI that morning somewhere else. He recognized my pain, realized I had to have the MRI and told my wife and I he would get the MRI right the after he medicated me. Four hours later I had an MRI and report. This doctor is EXCELLENT ! He gets my recommendation any day!

Great Doctor

Just a great doctor. I have seen him on several occassions. Always compassionate and caring. I always ask for him!

A breath of fresh air!!!!!

I had to take my son in to the Urgent Care. My emotions were running high and as a mother with a hurt child, my whole world had been turned upside down. I didnt even have to wait 10 minutes for my son to be seen! As soon as Dr. Dukes came in the room, he instantly put my mind to rest. He took care of my son like he was family. He treated my son with such tenderness that even my son was instantly calmed. I have never seen such a caring doctor. He made sure he took the time to explain to me what the extent of his injury was, how long the recovery would take, and what to expect. I could tell he truly cared...Not once did I feel like he was trying to rush us out to move on to the next patient. I can not say enough good things about this doctor and his staff! Just an overall wonderful experience in such a tramatic time...Thank you Dr. Dukes!

Great doc

Dr. Dukes is one of the nicest doctors we have ever met. He made us feel at ease over a stressful situation. We cant thank him enough.

Wonderful care, excellent doctor and beautiful facility

Our little one was sick and most kids dont get sick during normal Dr. Hours. This new facility in johns creek was beautiful, but not only that, Dr. Dukes was kind, personable and genuinely cared about your son. He's not a pediatric urgent care Dr but he acted as if he worked with kids every day with how gentle he was. He talked with us and wasn't in a hurry to leave. For me, it was a rare GREAT experience with a Dr who seemed to love his job and the people he cared for. The front desk assistant was excellent and they got us in and out within 15 minutes. Thank you Dr. Dukes & staff!

Faye Stover

Dr. Richard Dukes was the attending Physician at Northside Hospital in Canton when I took Heather today. One of the best Doctors in GA with great bedside manners...Thanks Dr Dukes for your warm genuine care for your patients...God Bless

I can't say enough good things about him.

Excellent Physician!

Dr. Richard G Dukes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Canton, GA.