Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard P Dushuttle has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Biggest quack drug addicted doctor I've ever met. I don't know how he still has his license. His malpractice insurance must be astronomical. Multiple complaints have come from many of his patients over the years varying in severity. Terrible bedside manner, terrible surgeon who I know for a fact has left patients with MRSA. The positve reviews here are obviously fake. This so called doctor has a poor reputation all over Dover. Avoid at all cost.
He is a butcher, ruined my life, shouldn't be allowed to operate ever on anyone! 1 week after my back surgery, it snapped and I was temporarily paralyzed until I had corrective surgery 3 days later after being sedated for that time while they search for another doctor who was willing to to fix his mess.
40 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Richard P Dushuttle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard P Dushuttle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, DE.