Dr. Richard Dycus II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Dycus II?

Update info please

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Please update your website to indicate that they are no longer accepting new patients. It will at least save a couple phone calls

Posted on April 5th, 2016

He is a terrific Dr. I am very happy with him.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Dycus goes above and beyond. You know that he really does "Care" for his patients. He's the best.

Thanks for degenartive disc disease Dycus and Jewett

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Do not see doctor Dycus. He used to be a polite and helpful doctor but now that he has plenty of clients he apparently doesn't care about his patients anymore. Whats worse is he is openly antagonistic. On my last few visits I have had waits in the lobby and patient room. Dr. Dycus and his staff do not care about you as a human being and have no interest in helping you. If you need a web MD answer then go see Dr Dycus, anything other than that and he will have no answer, be unwilling to discuss the issue and will just refer you to a specialist, but ONLY if you think of the treatment and suggest it. On top of that, Dr. Dycus missed diagnosis and missed treatments that could have helped cure my chronic pain condition years ago. Despite being in horrible constant pain for 8 years and financial distress, Dr Dycus did not seem to care at all about me as a patient. He was openly hostile, impolite, patronizing and antagonistic on my last few visits, especially the last visit. I have never had a doctor show such unprofessionalism. On my last visit I had to wait 50 minutes, I was 10 minutes late for my appointment and readily apologized and admitted this to the office. I had a work meeting that ran long and it was my fault. However, I gladly would have paid a late fee or rescheduled if necessary. After sitting for 45 minutes in a room without even a word, I was about to leave and Dr Dycus came in. I asked about the length of wait and asked if it was because I had arrived late and he said no. Dr Dycus's office failed to authorize my prescription and when I went to pick it up I had to pay cash. The next day I guess they caught the error and called me, after I had picked up the prescription to correct the mistake. I briefly mentioned that I was unhappy with my last visit and the officer manager asked why so I told her it was because of the length of wait, and said I would have understood if it was because I was late but mainly because I felt rushed and did not feel like doctor dycus was empathetic. I confirmed with her after this that I told her that specifically. All of a sudden Dr Dycus comes on the line and goes into a hostile tirade/lecture about how I was late and other patients, how Im not more important, etc. When I specifically had asked them 3 times and told them if this was why and they said no. After his lecture I asked him that and he said, oh I didn't want to tell you that yesterday. He was blatantly hostile and unprofessional on the phone again and frankly insulting and really couldn't care less. If you want to be a number in the bureaucratic system and see a doctor who will see you for 5 minutes and not care, go see Dr. Dycus, business as usual. I couldn't believe that, even after all that, he was openly hostile on the phone. If I wanted to I could be frustrated, mad and hostile, I've had a horribly painful condition that's been mistreated for years but I always make a point to be as polite as possible despite being in pain and frankly I know far more about my condition than Dr Dycus apparently, because he has suggested nothing, I have suggested all my tests and treatment and caught things he has missed. He has NO diagnosis and NO solutions. Yet wants to talk down to me? Right. A doctor is always worthy of respect for their office and education but Dr Dycus has lost mine. He doesn't deserve the title of doctor. Those other reviews seem fake. Over the course of 4 or so years, Dr. Dycus never once called me or inquired as to how my condition that was leaving me in constant pain was doing. The pain got so bad that I started having anxiety attacks and spent time in the hospital and Dr. Dycus still never seemed to care. In fact, he never even looked into or went over the hospital stay. Dr. Dycus never ONCE proposed any solution to my condition over 4 years. I always had to propose everything myself. He never ONCE just stopped and actually asked how I was feeling and doing and tried to figure out a plan to treat my condition. Thanks to the lack of proper treatment I have degenarative disc disease.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I have been to many Physicians and Dr. Dycus is by far the best. I am a professional patient and I select my doctors carefully.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had. Not like any other doctor. He really cares about his patients. Best move i have ever made .

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Dycus for 10+ years. Dr Dycus takes his time with every patient and doesn't make you feel like you are just part of an assembly line. My grown children as well as my grandchildren all go to him as well. Even though I no longer live in the immediate area, I still drive the 1 1/2 hours to see him. He is the BEST!

Best Orlando area Family Medicine Dr.

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Greatest doctor in the Orlando area for Family Practice. Never in a rush, listens to your problems and accurately diagnoses and treats them. Fantastic bedside manner, really puts you at ease. Most amazing, her personally calls you with test results, questions you have...etc. Super nice talking directly to him, eliminates time, and your questions are answered immediately.

Change of address. (GREAT DOCTOR)

Posted on April 6th, 2014

He is no longer at red bug. His office is at: 30 Windsormere Way Suite 100 Oviedo‎ FL‎ 32765 (407) 706-6688. He is very smart and takes his time to help. Always! AMAZING DOCTOR.

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Awesome for general care and is very smart! Takes the time and asks questions and LISTENS.

Dr Dycus

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Is much better then the other Dr in the office.Much more caring

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

Excellent bedside manner. Professional. I have complete trust in Dr. Dycus for my own healthcare as well as my husband and daughter. Highly recommend Dr. Dycus.