Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Berlin
Dr. Richard Berlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Berlin is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Berlin has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Berlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Regional Hospital
Memorial Hospital Miramar
Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Joe Dimaggio Children`s Hospital At Memorial
Memorial Regional Hospital South
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Miramar Memorial Hospital
Memorial Same Day Surgery Center Hollywood, Florida
North Miami Beach Surgical Center
Children`s Hospital Med Ctr, Cincinnati, Ohio
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Jackson North Medical Center
Memorial Hospital West
25 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Richard Berlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Regional Hospital, 3501 Johnson St, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Berlin in this video.
Dr. Richard Berlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.