Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Richard E Collins Jr
Dr. Richard E Collins Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. Dr. Collins has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard E Collins Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Richard E Collins Jr has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
Dr. Richard E Collins Jr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 4
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
Dr. Collins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Richard E Collins Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouth Denver Cardiology Associates, 1000 Southpark Dr, Littleton, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard E Collins Jr, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Littleton, CO, in this video.
Dr. Richard E Collins Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.