Dr. Richard George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard George?

Eminently pleased

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Let's start out with the fact that I had back surgery. From there, everything was uphill. I went to my primary care physician complaining of leg pain. He told me it could be a, b, c or I might need back surgery. After several doctors I ended up under a knife at the hands of Dr. Richard George. I cannot adequately put into words how pleased I am with the results and the care given by Dr. George, his staff and the staff at Grace Medical All pain is gone and I am back where I was pre-leg pain.

Simply OUTSTANDING

Posted on November 30th, 2017

He is exceptional. Surgery went well and pain was alleviated. His staff is excellent and readily available when needed. I could not be more pleased with my experience and the outcome.

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr. George and his staff are Awesome!! I feel better than I've felt in a long time and everyone at his office were very kind and helpful!!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. George was my surgeon for lower back procedure. Excellent care, I highly recommend him.

Vernon Asbill

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Richard George and his team performed Laminectomy Surgery(L3/4&L4/5) on March 23, 2017, knowing full well that I needed to be prepared for two important events, defending champion in the Bulldog Gold tournament June 2nd and participate in the National Senior Olympics Gold in Birmingham Alabama on June 12th - June 14th. He assured me that if I completed my therapy, I should be ready to compete. The surgery was successful, my Nephew and I won our flight in the Bulldog and I was able to participate in eh National Senior Olympics, even though I did not win, not because of the surgery but because it was hot and humid in Birmingham. I just finished competing in the New Mexico Senior Olympics Golf on July 20th, earning first place in my age division. I would like to thank Dr. Richard George and his team at Grace Clinic for making this possible for being able to participate to my full potential. I highly recommend Grace Clinic and Dr. Richard George.

Very successful lumbar decompression

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Dr. George and his staff are very professional, thorough, and compassionate in the care they provide. I had suffered with sciatica for 8 years prior to seeing Dr. George. My biggest question after the surgery was "Why did I wait this long?" The procedure provided me with immediate relief and recovery has been quick and relatively painless. Back to work in 2 weeks.

Excellent Results with Neck Surgery

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Dr. George did an amazing job on my neck surgery 6 months ago. I had a very, very messed up neck from horse back riding accident about 25 years ago. I have experienced a lot of pain for years and years. I tried the laser surgery last year--it was a very expensive total failure and made my pain much worse! The laser surgery also damaged one of the nerves in my neck and I could not lift my arm for 3 months. It cost me $40,000. 00 cash because my insurance would not cover it! I am so much better thanks to Dr. George and the 3 level disk replacement and fusion that he did for me!

Skilled neurosurgeon

Posted on February 18th, 2016

We are very fortunate to have Dr. George in Lubbock, Texas.

Perfect Routine

Posted on July 24th, 2015

Relieved nerve pain that I had for over 10 years in 1 hour. Wished I found him along time ago.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

2 back surgeries within 2 weeks. Excellent results. Dr George is an outstanding Surgeon. . He has surrounded himself with a tremendous staff. I highly recommend Dr. George for any back or neck surgery.

Highly Recommend!

Posted on April 24th, 2014

I had a bulging L5 disc and had a discectomy/laminectomy done by Dr. George at Grace Hospital. I am back to work and feel 100% better. I was very skeptical of surgery and did not want to do it. He has a great bedside manner and is an excellent surgeon. I would go back in a heartbeat if I needed too!

Posted on January 12th, 2014

Dr George did back surgery on me and I cannot say enough good about him. It was a very positive experience both with him and his staff. He is very easy to talk to and get a straight answer from. Would highly recommend him