Dr. Richard E Goodman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard E Goodman?

Common sense and compassionate

Dr. Goodman has a warm, caring personality and is empathetic with his patients. He spends as much time with his patients as needed, and we never feel rushed -- and if he's not available for an urgent consultation, his partner, Dr. Henner, is just as nice. Both my wife and I have used Dr. Goodman as our primary for years, and we're very satisfied.

Best doctor anywhere

Best doctor anywhere ! Thorough, congenial, Caring and helped my husband & I so so much!! He's wonderful

worst doctors ever! rude, doesn't read charts, speaks down to patient, never looked up from his ipad. have had numerous problems at this office with both doctors. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

rude staff

called for appt with a severe sinus infection - new patient. Never got the words out, the person who answered the phone was rude and cut me off.

Great Doctor

I don't know what the other woman is talking about. I really like him. He is patient, interested, kind and warm. A real person and listens to me. The office is a busy office but he gives me my share. Not an alarmist.

Best doctor!

Dr. Goodman is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is patient, kind, and understanding. He takes the time to explain things to me and answer all my questions. Additionally, his office staff is great! I have no idea what this other person's review is talking about. Everyone I know loves Dr. Goodman and has had really positive experiences with him.

Very rude, impatient, arrogant and women hater. The worst doctor I have ever seen in my life! Surprized, that he is in practice to start with. Would never, ever recommend him even to my enemies. This is the truth. He is obviously a disturbed person, frothing from his mouth when he yells at you. Yells, imagine that!

Dr. Richard E Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, NY.