- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard E Hernandez MD
Dr. Richard E Hernandez has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard E Hernandez has the following 13 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Richard E Hernandez Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Navigate POS
More about Dr. Richard E Hernandez
Dr. Hernandez graduated from the Ross University School of Medicine in 1980. Dr. Hernandez works in Miami, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami and Doctor's Hospital.