Outstanding surgeon!

Dr. Levine performed cataract surgery on my mother who was basically blind. After only 2 weeks, she's reading the newspaper without glasses, and driving with close to 20/20 vision again ()she's 84!). Dr. Levine's staff is first-rate, and he runs a great office. I cannot recommend Dr. Levine highly enough!

Catarack Sjrgery

Dr Richard Levine is an asset to the ophthalmology profession. He is very thorough and understanding. He listens attentively to your concerns. He explains the options thoroughly. I moved from Connecticut to Fort Lee recently. I knew I had a problem. I shopped around, spoke to several people and found that many agreed Doctor Levine was the person to handle my worsening cataract condition. Now I had one eye, the right one, completed two weeks ago. Very unusual for me, but I was not a bit nervous. Between the doctor, his office staff and the surgical center in West Orange I was put completely at ease. The surgery was a complete success and seemed to take only minutes to actually complete! The Dr is involved with all the newest thinking and procedures to make cataract surgery efficient, complete, accurate and fast. He uses one drop daily for 30 days per eye. My husband had the surgery in Connecticut in 2014 and required 3 bottles of drops 3 times daily. What an improvement! I am scheduled for the surgery on my left eye tomorrow morning and am looking forward to his talented hands making my vision perfect once more! I could not have been treated more nicely than if I was his mother being operated on. His staff is extremely competent and nice, especially Lauren, RN. This continued to be the case at the surgical center. I enthusiastically recommend Dr Levine for all eye matters. On a scale of one to ten, he is the best, a ten! I thank him profusely for his kindness and care and for restoring my vision. Diane Meehan

Work of Art

Dr. Levine has been my doctor for some time. I went in a month ago for a normal appointment, I was tired of glasses and contacts. Been wearing both since I was in the second grade and contacts were getting too dry for me and hassle. He recommended Lasik. He performed the painless Lasik procedure on me and now my vision is crystal clear. He tended to me well, told me the details of the procedure and ensured everything would go well. I was amazed by the procedure I noticed a change in my vision within hours of having it done. He a great man very humble, answered my questions. I highly recommend him if you are in the area for sure.

Outstanding doctor and office---everything you could want.

My mother had cataract surgery with Dr. Levine, and said it was one of the best decisions she ever made. I got up the nerve to do LASIK, and chose Dr. Levine. He is warm, professional, exceptionally skilled and really put me at ease before my LASIK ( I was terrified). The procedure was done in less than 15 minutes with NO PAIN.. Its a miracle. Vision was great the next day, and now is better than its ever been. Having LASIK is a big decision - I think I made the best decision by seeing Dr. Levine for it. I'm so grateful for my new eyes!

Fabulous doctor!

Had vision correction surgery with Dr. Levine. The whole process was a pleasure. Now seeing everything sharp and clear without glasses! A miracle.! The operations were so much easier to go through than I expected, and Dr. Levine and staff gave me first-class treatment every step of the way. Highly recommend Dr. Levine for any eye problem you have.

Helen Isaacson

I just had cataract surgery in both eyes, two weeks apart. The surgery process was easy and anxiety free thanks to Dr. Levine and his wonderful staff. Recovery took a just a few days for each eye and the best reward was my new crystal clear vision at every distance. It’s been a pleasure to say good bye to the contact lenses and glasses I’ve relied on for so long.

A gifted eye surgeon! Great doctor!

I had my cataract treated by Dr. Levine last year. He used multifocal lenses, so that I would not have to wear glasses. The treatment I received has exceeded my expectations in every way. Not only was the procedure painless; it took less than 15 minutes. Within a day or two, I was seeing clearly without glasses, and my night vision is 1000x better. Dr. Levin's office staff are kind, friendly, and make you feel 'at home' right away. I had a wonderful experience there and would advise anyone to see him if they are having any trouble with their vision.

very good eye doctor

I've brought my mother here several times. The office is very well-run, and the staff are very kind. Dr. Levine himself is very efficient, works quickly, and is effective. But if you are looking for a warm and personable bedside manner, he is not your guy..

WONDERFUL DOCTOR - WONDERFUL OFFICE!

Wonderful doctor and wonderful office. Cannot recommend highly enough. I had cataract surgery recently with Doctor Levine. I felt the whole office put me at ease from the moment I walked in. Could not have been more professional or caring. He has the best equipment and technology in the region. I paid out-of-pocket for the advanced technology multifocal lens. So glad I did. I've had two cataract surgeries. Each totally painless, two weeks apart. Before surgery, newpaper was 'fuzzy' WITH glasses. Now it's 'crystal clear' WITHOUT glasses!.. It has been a miracle! Now I know why so many doctors choose him for their own eyes. Thanks Dr. Levine - you gave me the miracle of clear vision.

Fantastic doctor and office!

I've never written a doctor review, but feel compelled to praise Dr. Levine. He's incredibly skilled in eye surgery, and restored my vision to perfection, after I suffered a severe corneal injury. His office is immaculate, and staff seem really happy to work for him. All in all, a superb doctor --- could not recommend highly enough.

Superb doctor and staff. Gave me my amazing new eyes!

I listened to my friends and went to see Dr. Levine when I was diagnosed with cataracts and diabetes. My eyesight has been restored thanks to Dr. Levine. Actually, its better than its ever been. I no longer wear glasses at all. Dr. Levine also treated my dry eyes, and although they're not perfect yet, I'm so much more comfortable. Office staff is top-notch, and Dr. Levine is just the best.

Dr. Richard E Levine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cliffside Park, NJ.