Dr. Richard E Simmons Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard E Simmons?

Was seen in Laramie, Wy. for my care. Went on referral from my Urologists for chronic elevated creatinine/hematuria. Felt like diagnosis not explained to me, in-fact learned I had renal disease by ICD-9 code on lab request. NOT cool! Beside manner needs work, although think is a very intelligent Dr. Would have liked some dietary education also etc.

Jury is still out

The office staff is excellent. Dr. Simmons is knowledgeable. However, I do not feel that I have really had my diagnosis and treatment options explained to me. It felt as though I was hustled out of the office before I really had my questions answered. Right now I'd be happy if someone from the office would just call me back! I called as requested, and now on day 3 of waiting. Maybe this is just not a good fit for me.

Dr. Richard E Simmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.