Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard C Earnhardt
Dr. Richard C Earnhardt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Earnhardt is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. Dr. Earnhardt has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard C Earnhardt has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Richard C Earnhardt has the following 7 expertise
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Dr. Richard C Earnhardt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
I had been passed off from doctor to doctor for my extremely unusual situation until I met Dr. Earnhardt. He took my case. Before my first appt, he read my entire record, page by page. Then he summarized it completely for me to make sure he understood the situation. Finally someone who listened! He felt I needed surgery pretty soon and listened to ALL my concerns and worked with me on each and every one. He stayed in the room for more than 2 hours while we figured it all out. He never seemed rushed and never appeared to need to move on with his day. The surgery went better than either of us expected and he acheived unbelievable results, even when it turned out to be more difficult than originally thought. He always has a friendly smile and is very easy to talk to. His bedside manner is amazing! He is down-to-earth and really put me at ease, before and after the surgery. At the same time, he is a very respectable and extremely professional. He is, by far, the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever come across, in any field.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Earnhardt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Richard C Earnhardt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgical Associates Of Fredericksburg, 4548 Empire Ct, Fredericksburg, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard C Earnhardt in this video.
Dr. Richard C Earnhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.