Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard W Easton MD
Dr. Richard W Easton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard W Easton has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Richard W Easton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard W Easton - Posted on January 15th, 2019
A doctor worth waiting for
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard W Easton - Posted on January 5th, 2019
I have been a patient of Dr. Easton for 19 years. Due to the disorder in my back he has done multiple surgical fusions to my spine and done each and every one successfully. He is not quick to want to cut and always has the patients best interest. He has a wonderful bedside manner and always takes time to listen to what his patients have to say without rushing you. All around a great Dr./Surgeon.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard W Easton - Posted on December 27th, 2018
V. President of CMCC Cemetery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard W Easton - Posted on October 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard W Easton - Posted on July 25th, 2018
I had fusion of L5-S1 in 2011. Did not go well. My quality of life is no more than 20% of what it was pre-op. I'm in constant pain and didnt even want to talk to them until 2017. When I went there (of course I could only see a PA - he's too busy bunch of crap) they said they had no idea why I was still experiencing pain. When asked, they said they could fuse L4 to L5 -- are you freakin' kidding me. It got worse with the first one. Going to another surgeon to see if I can be fixed and get my quality of life back.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2009, 2017, 2011, 2016, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Easton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Richard W Easton Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMICHIGAN ORTHOPAEDIC SPINE SURGEONS, 1555 South Blvd E Ste 310, Rochester, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard W Easton, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Rochester, MI, in this video.
Dr. Richard W Easton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MI.