Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Eckert
Dr. Richard Eckert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Eckert is affiliated with Bedford County Memorial Hospital, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem and Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Eckert has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Eckert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bedford County Memorial Hospital
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Carilion Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Richard Eckert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Surgery of Roanoke, 4370 Starkey Rd, Roanoke, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Eckert in this video.
Dr. Richard Eckert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.